Get 500 Visitors from Twitter and 500 from Quora Here
How to Make 0 A Day with Instagram Free
If you are going to embrace social media for promoting your business, consider including Pinterest as part of your marketing strategy.
Assess the Pinterest Option
Here are questions to ask yourself to help determine whether marketing with Pinterest might be of value to your business:
• Is your business B2B or B2C?
• Will you use Pinterest to get more traffic?
• Is your target customer mostly men or women?
• How do you think you will benefit from using Pinterest?
• Is your business, product or service-based?
• Are your products or services mostly related to fashion, weddings, cooking or crafts? »
• Do your products have strong visual appeal? (Do you have the time to improve the content and visual quality of your web and other social media sites, especially any photos?)
• Are you already using social media for business?
• Why are you interested in using Pinterest
• Will you pin items that aren’t totally about your business (news, trends, others’ ideas, etc.)?
If you have clear answers to all of these questions, you might find value in developing a Pinterest-based social media presence. However, if you are overwhelmed, annoyed, or burnt out on “yet another social media site”, you might set Pinterest aside for a while.